Incorporate Your Business With Our SMB Launchpad
Small and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of the Canadian economy.
As a country best known for poutine and pineapple pizza, Canada is home to 1.22 million businesses, with 1.2 million (97.9%) categorized as small businesses.¹
However, a common problem continues to exist: there’s just not enough support out there for SMBs.
To help provide better guidance for entrepreneurs looking to take business to the next level, we’re rolling out a new program to help boost the Canadian economy: the SMB Launchpad.
We’re looking to help you if:
- You’re a part-time sole proprietor who is considering taking the leap to full-time
- You’re self-employed and need to consider incorporating for tax or liability reasons
- You’re in the process of starting up a lucrative side hustle
About the SMB Launchpad
This two-week, one-on-one workshop with Zannes Lawyers includes:
- Registration of your Ontario corporation
- Two hours of legal advice for your business
- One hour of complimentary marketing advice (courtesy of Story Mode Marketing Company Inc.)
- Business Starter Pack with standard templates and agreements you’ll need to get started
- Preferred rates on custom agreements
- One year of digital minute book management
- Exclusive access to a professional community of business owners
The SMB Launchpad is a program packaged at $999 plus HST, which includes fees for standard incorporation in Ontario.
Successful SMB owners know the power of joining a business community, so we’re rolling this out with the spirit of giving:
- Join the program yourself, or
- Sponsor a friend or family member to achieve their dreams
Interested in learning more? Hit the link below to book an initial call, we’ll answer any questions you may have.
The SMB Launchpad offer is available until December 31, 2023.